Call Now For a Free Case Evaluation

Now Handling Domestic Violence Cases

Need An Interpreter Before Your Hearing? Attorney Myles Berman Explains What To Do Now


Individuals who require a sign language or foreign language interpreter will receive the necessary assistance through the DMV. Individuals requiring special assistance in this manner should contact the DMV early, in advance, to ensure that an interpreter or sign language specialist will be available on the date of the reexamination proceedings.

Related Videos

Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman

Get your questions answered - Call now for a FREE case evaluation (888) 486-7486

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U