Call Now For a Free Case Evaluation

Expunging DUI Charges

MR. MYLES L. BERMAN® – asa* Miles Bermen: If a person would like to expunge a conviction for DUI in California, then the person needs to petition the court and ask the court to withdraw the plea of guilty or no contest. The court would enter a plea of not guilty and dismiss the charges. However, if a DUI conviction is expunged, it’s taken off the criminal record, but it is not taken off the DMV record. So it will stay on the DMV record as long as the DMV is keeping records of DUI convictions. *means “also spelled as”

Description: Learn more about how to expunge a DUI conviction and the effects.

Related Videos

Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman

Myles L. Berman, Top Gun DUI Defense attorney offers unwavering support and strategic defense in DUI cases across Southern California. Experience a personal commitment to protecting your rights and securing positive outcomes.

Call now for a FREE case evaluation (888) 486-7486

While viewing the website, tap in the menu bar. Scroll down the list of options, then tap Add to Home Screen.
Use Safari for a better experience.
Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U