Call Now For a Free Case Evaluation

Now Handling Domestic Violence Cases

Can’t visit Canada with a DUI conviction

December 5, 2008

The Canadian Government generally will not allow U.S. citizens to visit Canada if you have a DUI conviction. When a U.S. citizen who has been convicted of a DUI arrives in Canada, the Canadian border security will request that you leave Canada generally the same way that you arrive. This is another example of the importance of fighting a drunk driving case.

Share this Article

About The Lawyer

At the Law Offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman, our experienced team of DUI / Drunk Driving defense lawyers are dedicated to aggressively defending people arrested for DUI.

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U